Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Alex Babi :)


Ok so obviously my name is Alex. I'm a freshman and I like it most of the time. For the most part I love life or I try to. I love writing stories and writing pain general. I'm a major band geek no lie. I play flute and it's my best friend and my life idk where I'd be without it. I started playing flute last year so I've only been playing about a year and half. I have the best friends in the world and they are crazy and loveable justblike me xD Most of my social life comes from band and debate/forensics. I'm a total nerd but I like it. I love acting singing dancing anything moving or making noise. I'm really easy to get along with and I don't really hate anyone or dislike. I also play viola and some piano. In case you haven't noticed I love music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment